Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Slurpee Nightmare II

And I thought yesterday was rough!!  Today, I was ostracized for having had a Slurpee yesterday when I really had an Icee.  Per the advice of family, friends and MP's, I thought I'd give it another shot but this time will the real Slurpee.  I take my lunch break this afternoon and drive to the closest 7/11 because that's where you get a real Slurpee.  It's pouring down rain but that doesn't stop me from marching to the back of the store to the Slurpee machine.  Score - they have cherry flavor (along with a handful of other flavors too)!  I choose the large size because the cup is plastic and appears to be more durable (and by durable I mean stable).  This encourages me because I do not need another suicidal cherry drink like last night!  I fill it up and head to the register.  A little bit more expensive but I'm paying for a brand and quality, right? Perhaps even quantity (I should've compared cups)?  I am in the MIDDLE of paying for my $1.79 Slurpee when a guy walks in an asks about my truck.  Now why would he be coming inside to inquire about my truck, you ask?  BECAUSE HE BACKED INTO IT.


















Yep.  Most expensive Slurpee of my life...

And before I forget - the passenger had a wonderful tattoo from just above his left eye/on his forehead down to his left temple: 5150.  I'd call him an MP but I think he was just tryin' to be a gangsta!

No comments:

Post a Comment