Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 198 - BACK TO WORK

It's awful being sick but it's even worse being sick while alone.  Mr. Ninja finally got off work (just in time for Mother's Day).  Not only did I miss mother's day (HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, BUMMY) but I am making an effort to be at work today.  I thought I was on a roll but apparently my ninja skills are having an epic fail:

1) wake up late
2) think I feel better
3) Mr. Ninja drives me to work in attempts to make me feel better
4) ears plug up again on the freeway
5) I'm down a couple few pounds so I eat the biggest sandwich of my life (Mr. Ninja only eats 1/2 of his)
6) It is so loud in the office yet everything sounds like Charlie Brown with my ears plugged up.  Wah Wah Wah...

At this point the numbers of sickies like myself are adding up.  We've got:

Me - Mrs. Ninja
The Cobra
The Puke Puppy
Mickey
Casper
and last but not least, KBZ
(usually the BFF would be on this list because she's always sick - I blame the small children whom I love dearly - but I think she's out having a blasty blast in Palm Springs or something.  Tune in next week for her return + a new illness).

Where will the chupacabra strike next??

No comments:

Post a Comment