So Mr.Ninja and I were honored to be guests of my very first MP wedding. Normally I do would not divulge actual names or faces but for this I might not have a choice. Guests showed up in denim, camo, brought dogs...
It would just be easier to show you. I will start with the groomsmen. For those of you who DO NOT know the couple, would you like to guess which one is the groom?
| 1 groom, 5 groomsmen, 1 father. Which one is the groom? |
Moving on. I found this treasure seated in front of me:
| I'm sure this was a family member but what's in her hair? |
Then there was this guy...
Sadly, I did not manage to get a picture of the fatest min-pin I've ever seen. It did have a fancy little collar though (wedding attire, perhaps?).
All in all, we had a great time and I think the bride and groom did too.
**Side note: after the fact, we found out that the grooms brother got drunk and lost in the woods all night. He eventually found his way home only to find that he'd lost parts of his tux. oops!!
No comments:
Post a Comment