Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 235

I am running a 5K every weekend this month (and improving my time, by the way!).  It is amazing how expensive some of these runs can be!!  So why don't I just go to the gym or run around the block like any normal person would?  Well I do.  I have a nice gym membership where they keep increasing the monthly payment and a decent 2 mile loop near our home that I enjoy but it is different when it is a race.  Not to mention that running with MPs is a crazy experience.  I'm all about being active but everywhere I turn, there is some crazy MP!!  So since we are on the subject of MPs, I thought I'd provide you with some local entertainment.  I mean, they can be seen drunk/belligerent at a local softball games:
Extremely intoxicated MP heckling both players on the field and families in the bleachers.
or in a local eatery blasting their awful and incredibly inappropriate Reba McEntire ring tones:
This MP was simultaneously filling her face with tacos while listening to/singing along with her ring tone.  Because of this, she almost missed the call.
Would you believe that we saw both of these MPs consecutively? Just out trying to have dinner with friends but no - we cannot have it in peace.  Look, I'm not saying I'm not related to any MPs because Mr. Ninja is one; born and raised but MAN OH MAN does it get crazy some times!  Please see my updates on the MP page regarding their teeth...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment